Shipping & Returns
We, “RETAILER” sell suppressors, firearms, and custom firearms only in accordance with ALL Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to purchase Firearms or NFA items online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns and NFA (suppressor) items. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
- YOU MUST Verify that the product you wish to purchase from “RETAILER” meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
- Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 281.750.6956 or email us at email@example.com
- Find a local FFL (suppressor sales require a FFL with a Class 3 or SOT approval) that will accept the transfer of the suppressor or firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and SOT and will help you with your transaction.
- You can use the search function on the link below to view the list of FFL holders that are currently on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
- Please make sure you write your name and order number or date of order on any correspondence you send us.
- If you choose a FFL not on the above-mentioned link, have them e-mail, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL and SOT to us at firstname.lastname@example.org :
All returns must have a tracking number and be sent with authorized signature required. Send to Torrent ™ Suppressors staff at the below address. It would be advisable to procure insureance your return we are not responsible for lost items.
Torrent ® Suppressors
12999 Murphy Rd.
Stafford, TX 77477
E-Mail to: STORE_OWNER_EMAIL
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from “RETAILER” This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
- Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your silencer / suppressor / firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer’s warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Currently, the following 42 states allow private ownership of suppressors:
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
Note: Even if you live in one of the states listed, you should still verify that owning a suppressor is legal in your area.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
California NO NFA ITEMS Handguns must be on the Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
Connecticut NO NFA ITEMS No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Maryland Check local laws in regards to NFA items. Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
Massachusetts NO NFA ITEMS, No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New Jersey NO NFA ITEMS Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New York NO NFA ITEMS No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
Washington D.C. NO NFA ITEMS No Firearms
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms or silencers / suppressors.
To Purchase Online NO EXCEPTIONS:
- You must be 21 to purchase ALL silencers / suppressors or NFA items.
- All silencer / suppressor sales ship to a FFL dealer with a SOT ONLY your Form 4 paperwork will be completed by the dealer.
- All sales are being shipped to a delaer will require an adult (21) signature and are not allowed to be left at the door, fees will apply.
- Shipping 1-4 suppressors $30.00 , 4-9 suppressors $60.00 flat.