After years of refinement and rigorous testing of our line of fully welded suppressors, Torrent® is proud to introduce our new line of modular suppressors. Because we want to promote modularity and provide alternative mounting solutions for customers using our existing industry-leading sound suppressor technology, these modular sound suppressors are designed to take industry-standard 1.375″-24 TPI suppressor mounting options.
Torrent® suppressors are manufactured using a tubeless orbital robotic welded design that fuses each baffle together for a lightweight, extremely strong suppressor. We use internal and external quality testing standards as well as dB (decibel) sound pressure testing. Therefore, combining our advanced technology with our lifetime guarantee ensures an heirloom quality product that’s sure to last for generations to come.
• Compatible Mounts: Hideout™ Muzzle Device & QD Mount Set, Dead Air™ Key-MO™, SilencerCo.™ ASR™, JMac RRD-2C X37 or Industry Standard 1.375”-24 TPI
• Caliber: 9mm
• Uses Torrents proprietary Booster assembly
• Color Options: Graphite Black / Gray / Flat Dark Earth
• Color Finish: High-Temperature Cerakote®
• Length: 5”
• Diameter: 1.5”
• Weight 6oz Without Booster
• Material: Titanium 6Al-4V (Grade 5)
• Full Auto Rating: RESPONSIBLE
FFL REQUIREMENT: This product requires a Federal Firearms License and a Special Occupational Tax Stamp to be on file.
ITAR RESTRICTION: This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Barrel Length Recommendations for Torrent Suppressors
5” if it’s a 9MM Carbine
9” if .300 blackout
10.5” if 556
15” if 300WM
16” for 6.5
9MM no restrictions on a handgun.