Contact your Class 3 FFL selected by you and let them know you will be transferring a Torrent Suppressor through them Bring this with you to your FFL&SOT NFA dealer and they will go over it to make sure you have completed it correctly for the suppressor you purchased. Whether or not you register the NFA item in the 3 possible ways to do so. They all require the items below either for just you or everyone in the trust or corporation.

  1. Use the link to the form below to carefully complete (2) included BATFE Form 4s (5320.4) and sign in blue or black ink 
    Application for Tax Paid Transfer and Registration of Firearm
  2. Obtain (2) passport photos and affix one to each Form 4; do NOT staple
    Do your own Passport Photos instructions
  3. Make (1) photocopy of your completed Form 4 with passport photo affixed (paperclip)
  4. Obtain fingerprint cards and carefully complete (2) FBI Form FD-258s in blue or black ink
      IdentoGO     |      PrintScan      |       Certifix LiveScan   |   Do your own Finger Prints instructions
  5. Identify your local Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) You will need the address to send the copy to.
  6. Write a $200 check or obtain a Postal Money order to the BATFE
  7. Using the mailing checklist below, mail your completed paperwork to the BATFE and your CLEO


(1) Photocopy of BATFE Form 4 (5320.4) (Application for Tax Paid Transfer and Registration of Firearm)


(1) $200 Check to Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives

(2) Original BATFE Form 4s (5320.4) (Application for Tax Paid Transfer and Registration of Firearm)

Affix (1) Passport Photo to Item 15 of each Form 4, do NOT staple

(2) Original FBI Form FD-258s (Fingerprint Card)

Your FFL&SOT notify you when your Torrent is ready for pickup, at which point you will complete a BATFE Form 4473 at their location and finalize your ownership. Also mark your calendar and you may periodically check in and if you have not heard form the Class 3 FFL in over 6 months.